A very quick check in. Today marks the anniversary of when I started my new lifestyle. Yes- I am still on this exciting journey. Sorry I have not been doing very many check ins. I was on a plateau for a while and then the weight loss has been slow. But it is still moving in the right direction. And I have come to accept the fact that it could possibly take me another year to reach my goal- if not longer. And I am alright with that, as long as I reach my "at least goal which is 15 pounds away. But I would really love to lose a total of 100 pounds, we will see. I also have a "dream" goal - it is a weight that I saw in a dream about 6- 8 months ago, I am 33 pounds away from that weight.
So I have released 78-80 pounds. And I am SO very grateful to be able to say that. Sometimes it seems unreal, especially since I had tried over and over to lose weight and just couldn't get past about 30-40 pounds - and at that point something would happen and throw me off course. I am a new person when it comes to weight loss. You see I am up about 1-2 pounds from the lowest -and the old me might have thrown in the towel thinking Oh I have tried so hard and just can't seem to lose this weight - why even try. But what will lead to success is to stick with what you are doing - stay consistent and you will eventually see results. It is SO very worth it!! I love to go thrift store shopping and instead of shopping in the plus sized sections- I am able to shop in the large sections - skimming through both Mediums and xl sections - just in case. It is thrilling to be able to get the smaller sizes and try them on and finding great pieces that fit is amazing!!!
Well, that is all for today, I hope you all are doing well. It is HOT here in Texas - I am SO ready for fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)