Saturday, October 5, 2024

“Taken and Tried” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 11 Q3 2024

Happy Sabbath to you all. I hope you are doing well. I am doing pretty good considering all the things going on here. Things have been so very busy. There has been quite a bit of Dr appointments- mostly for my husband - and a couple for my mother-in-law. We had bought some boxes of fruit and some of the fruit has been getting ripe way too fast so I have made up several batches of peach jam. I found a great recipe. It is a keep of a recipe. I will try to post a link to the recipe HERE.  I used cinnamon. I actually totally forgot that they had mentioned using allspice till I just looked up the recipe and thought I had found the wrong recipe. I have made peach jam before but did not use cinnamon and let me tell you - it makes a huge difference, at least I think it does. I have written this recipe down in my canning book. Anyway now I have pears I need to use up. I found a recipe that looks really good and I hope to be able to come back and share a link to that recipe as well- if it is a keeper of a recipe. 

I hope you all are blessed. :O) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

Stagnating Faith | Unshakable Faith | 04

Just wanted to mention that starting October 19th - I will be sharing a great sermon series titled "Jesus is Better" So be sure to...