Saturday, November 2, 2013

Bible Markind 2nd series...Walking in the Light

Bible Marking Guide
Bible Marking Guide

 by:

John Earnhardt

Walking in the Light : WL

"Those who have accepted Jesus as their Saviour will live according to His teachings."
 
1.     But if we walk in the light as He is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus Christ His Son cleanses us from all sin. 8 If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the truth is not in us. 9 If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.    1 John 1:7-9
 
2. Then Jesus said to them, "A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. 36 While you have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." These things Jesus spoke, and departed, and was hidden from them.    John 12:35-36
 
3. Then Jesus spoke to them again, saying, "I am the light of the world. He who follows Me shall not walk in darkness, but have the light of life." John 8:12
 
4.     As you have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk in Him, Colossians 2:6
 
5. Your word is a lamp to my feet And a light to my path. Psalms 119:105
 
6.     The entrance of Your words gives light; It gives understanding to the simple. Psalms 119:130
 
7. But the path of the just is like the shining sun, That shines ever brighter unto the perfect day.  Proverbs 4:18
 
8. And this is the condemnation, that the light has come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil. John 3:19
 
9. But he who does the truth comes to the light, that his deeds may be clearly seen, that they have been done in God."    John 3:21
 
10.  Then Jesus said to those Jews who believed Him, "If you abide in My word, you are My disciples indeed. 32 And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free."   
 John 8:31-32
 
11. I have come as a light into the world, that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness.    John 12:46
 
12. And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.    John 10:16
 
13. My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me.    John 10:27
 
14.     For the commandment is a lamp, And the law a light; Reproofs of instruction are the way of life,    Proverbs 6:23
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

34: Real Bread and Your Blood Sugar