Sunday, June 24, 2018

Unexpectedly Posting

"To lose more excess fat, don't eat before you exercise. A study of two groups of women showed that in both cases you use up about the same number of calories, but when you service on an empty stomach, you burn up to 50% more fat calories."
~ a quote I found in "The Divine Prescription and Science and Healing" by Gunther B. Pauline, Ph.D

This was very encouraging for me to read. My schedule has worked best lately, especially with how hot it is getting in Texas lately, for me to go walking after my quiet time and before breakfast. So I am able to burn more fat caloriesC- very thankful for that.  

As it turns out with our new plan on our phones I have the ability to use my iPhone as a hotspot for Internet for my iPad so here I am sitting out in the beautiful Purtis Creek area enjoying nature. It is quite warm almost hitting triple digit tempetursntoday, index over 100 degrees, but I did not let that stop me from getting a great hike/walk in. It is so refreshing to the soul to get out in nature. On my walk this evening I saw more wildlife than I was expecting to see. I can't wait to tell you all about it along with photos. I have figured out how to use my phone as a hotspot but I have not figured out how to get photos to posts here on my iPad. So that post will have to wait.

Well I'm off for now to relaxe after my long walk/ hike. Hope you all are doing well,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

“Light Shines in the Darkness” | Sabbath School Panel by 3ABN - Lesson 3...

Installment #3 Be blessed :O)