Monday, June 18, 2018

Thrifted Outfits..... Sabbath Attire

So this Sabbath I wore a dress that I bought from my sister. It does not have a tag so I have no idea the brand or size but it fits well and the fabric feel lovely. The kind of fabric that flows.
 
 
 
Dress~ $4.00
 
 
 
Total outfit cost~ $4.00
 
I am wearing a new pair of shoes. I have had the hardest time finding shoes that fit my wide width feet and that were comfortable. I have found a great brand that does both - WhiteMt. shoes! Love them! These I found on ebay- I spent just over $20.00 on them but think that it is money well spent. I have spent too many years wearing shoes that were not comfortable and just having a couple of pairs. 
 

Believe me, I will be on the look out for shoe in this brand! Hoping I can find some more!! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Pretty dress and cute shoes! I am the same as you n shoes—spent too long wearing shoes that did not fit well, and do not do that any more. We have to walk on our feet, they are well worth taking care of!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)

20: Joseph Vision