So 2 years ago today I had the surgery that found the cancer. Today I went to my 3 month check up. And I got great news. Dr said everything looked good and I was promoted to every 6 month check ups! Yeah! Just what I wanted! I'll get blood result in just a few days. I'll try to check in when I get them.
Tomorrow I have to renew my drivers license. It seems like every day I have important things to do. It's been a busy week.
Hope you all are doing well. :0)
Wednesday, November 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Psalms 23 series Part 1
I found a really nice series on Psalms 23 and I am planning to share it here with you. I am hoping that this series blesses you. :O) Click ...
-
Just thought I would take a little bit of time today to share a few things with you all. Kind of a this and that kind of post. First ...
-
It just happens that I have noticed a theme for this week. And that it to be kind. Be kind to those you come in contact with. Yo...
-
Ok - So yesterday I explained how I was driving home at midnight. It is very unusual that I am out after dark - and certainly VERY rare t...
praise God for watching over you, love you.
ReplyDeletePraising God for this great news!
ReplyDeleteYou will feel so much closer to normal now that you aren't always running to the oncologist's appointments, believe me.
It is so hard to believe that it has been two years already!
My two year milestone will be next month on the 13th.
((hugs))
Lisa
Praise God for that wonderful news Lisa!!! Hugs!
ReplyDelete