Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Better Late Than Never

Hello~ Goodness, I had meant to post much earlier. But better late than never - right? So here goes.

Youngest son had an interview today- he said it went pretty good. Only problem is that they don't hire full time people very often unless they are like managers or ass. managers(if I understood correctly.)

Oldest Son met with his lawyer today - Court date of February 4th. That can not come soon enough. We have only seen our granddaughter and my son has only seen his daughter once in the last 7 weeks or so. Not our choice...of course. We are praying that God will work with her mom and grandparents and that they will realize that what is best for the granddaughter is for her to be able to see her Daddy and us. God is in control and we know that he will work out everything to His glory and in the mean time He will give us the strength to continue on.

My husband has a spot on his jaw - they did xray and then did a cat scan of it to see what it was. Anyway today we got the results and praise the Lord - nothing serious. Just some weird name of something that we will be watching.

Today was also the day that we packed up our Christmas stuff. There were presents under the tree for the granddaughter-but it is just too hard for my husband for the tree to be up. So we got all the Christmas stuff packed up today. Tomorrow I will have my youngest help me get to get the stuff up into the attic. It will be great to get that stuff out of the house. And continue to get more organized.

I have enjoyed the extra time to work towards getting more organized. I have a long ways to go but it feels good to be working in that directions.

Well I hope that everyone is doing well. See ya'll tomorrow. I need to find a great promise to share tomorrow. See ya then! :O)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the update. I'm praying about the situation with your granddaughter. I should do some organising around the house too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praise God that your husband is well! I am praying for your family. May God stir the hearts of those who choose to honor themselves over God. May you soon be giggling with your sweet grandchild.
    Love to you.

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)