Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. I Corinthians 16:13, 14 NKJV

Monday, August 4, 2014

Thanks for help with Dilemma - and more

 


Thank you to everyone who commented on my Dilemma post. I really appreciate you all helping me realize that I have to do what I am comfortable with- not allow other people to pressure me into doing things I am not comfortable doing. Sometimes what people say - ends up helping to lead me to make some changes that I need to make, but sometimes I put too much stock into what other people say. Just because someone says I should do something does not mean that it is the best thing for me. They have no idea what is best for me.

I just need to remember to have my filter on when people give me suggestions. And then I need to pray about what ever the situation is and then allow God to lead me.
**********************************************************
Dallas 7 day Forecast
Ok so as you can see - our mild weather is over. We are back to our hot Texas summer weather. I am still so thankful for the milder weather that we had there for a little bit. It helped give our granddaughter more outside time this week end. Now it will be 2 weeks before we get to see her again. And that is so very hard. For the last month, she was a big part of about every single day. If she wasn't here - I could find out how she was doing - by texting my son. Now none of my family really know how she is most of the time. Ever so often my son is able to text his ex and find out how she is or maybe even talk to SweetPea - but not always. So anyway it is hard on all of us.
)**********************************************************************(
This morning I went to the park nearby and walked for about 30 minutes. It felt good to get some exercise. I am going to try to incorporate exercising into my days more and more.

Well I better close. I am awfully tired this evening. I am thinking about going to bed early tonight to get some extra rest. Hope you all are doing good. :O)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad to hear you had a walk in the park. I hope you went before the heat of the day! I enjoy walking through a nearby park nearly every morning. It's a great way to start the day. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)