Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. I Corinthians 16:13, 14 NKJV

Sunday, July 13, 2014

Finally an Update

Ok -Not the clearest photo- but it will give you an idea of how my hair is growing. Still much shorter than I'd like to go out into public with - but praise the Lord - it is growing a bit "longer" every day! And will continue to do so. And that is wonderful!!

We have had a little bit of down time this week end. And that has really helped me to be able to get a little extra rest. But of course, since I have had to get up and get going early every morning - then the chance I had to sleep in this morning - you guessed it-  I did not end up sleeping in that much. But at least I did not have to rush to get all my stuff done in the hour that I have each morning.

Today my husband and I went and did took care of some errands. It felt good to get that stuff taken care of.

Well today was the first official triple digit day. Of course, there have been other days that it sure felt like 100 degree's or more. It looks like there is a "cold" front coming in and I am so very happy to see that. Also a chance of some rain. We need rain. We are still in drought conditions. I love living in Texas - but summer is my least favorite season. I am happy that we have SweetPea during July cause it does kind of distract me from the heat - in a way. I do; however, wish that we had her during a cooler month - so that I could spend more of the time taking her to parks and having fun in our back yard. Right now - we basically spend a couple of hours outside in the morning before it gets too warm.
Dallas 7 day Forecast
Well I am going to close. I am one tired girl tonight and I am going to try to get to bed early. I hope you all are doing good. :O)

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! Love the hair, and the color from that shirt looks great on you. I'm sure when you look at your hair, you can see how far you've come.
    100 degrees? Ugh. I wouldn't spend much time outside either.
    I hope you were able to get some rest last night, and will have a good Monday today.
    Blessings,
    Ceil

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is really growing fast! I'm glad you've been able to get a little extra rest this week.
    It's only 65 degrees here...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can really see the growth of your hair - you were concerned it seemed slow, but it seems amazingly fast to me!

    Try to keep cool - not quite sure how you can manage that though! Andrina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would also be anxious about my hair growing fast--but really, it DOES seem to be growing fast to those of us looking at your update pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)