Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do be done with love. I Corinthians 16:13, 14 NKJV

Friday, May 30, 2014

What's Going On Here


Just a little view of what is going on in Texas.
 
Here is what our weather looks like:
Dallas 7 day Forecast
Good news is that last week end we did end up getting about 2 inches of rain!
 
Sadly, it looks like gas prices are on the rise again.
I was lucky and was able to get gas for $3.35 a gallon.
Many places are hitting $3.59.
And that is not good.
 
My husband and I have been watching Murder Diagnosis lately. We were lucky and caught probably about the first one and the channel that is showing it - luckily they are going in order. So we are some where in 90's now. We love to make guesses as to who the guilty party is.
One time last week - my husband paused the TV - to show me the gas prices: $1.15.
Oh Man....... why couldn't it be that now. Just imagine- how much money EVERYONE would save if gas prices were half what they are now. That would sure help a lot of people out.
 
Yesterday I was able to get my yard mowed! And I even got some of my weed eating done. Our son will have his daughter this week end - that is the main reason why I wanted to get the yard mowed- well that and I love a freshly mowed yard!!
 
Well I better close for now. I have a long list of things I want to get done today. I hope you all have a good week end!! God bless :O)
 
I'd be curious to know what the weather and gas prices are in your neck of the woods. 

2 comments:

  1. Our forecast looks a lot like yours, and the skies are overcast right now... thunder rumbling in the distance.

    Gas prices? The equivalent of US$6 approx. Maybe a little more depending on which end of the island you happen to be.

    Blessings to you and yours as well. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome weather here, temps in the 80's, little rain showers in the afternoons. Gas prices are crazy here, $3.45

    ReplyDelete

Hello~ I love getting your comments. I have made a few changes to make things a little easier for you and hoping a more enjoyable experience for both you and I. Have a blessed day! :o)